Medicom Toy has released official images of their upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming 1.5 figure. Why 1.5? Well this is an upgraded version of the previous release with better articulation, some actual suit sculpture and new heads.
The figure is expected to be released in January of 2020 in Japan. That means you will need to import him, and that can be done through the normal means, by purchasing him through your local comic shop, or various online resources.
Expected to be released in January 2020
Mafex No. 103
MAFEX SPIDER-MAN (HOME COMMING Ver. 1.5)
Reference retail price ¥ 7,800 (excluding tax)
※ Consumption tax will be charged separately.
Head prototype production Shimazaki Koichi
- Height approx 150mm
- From the movie “SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING”, Three-dimensional “SPIDER-MAN”!
- Complete new modeling mask parts three included!
- Completely reproduce the shape and pattern of the suit!
- By the joint part of the new design, Unique posing possible!
- With effect parts that can be reproduced in the play!
- Various wrist parts included
- We can reproduce various actions!
- -Mobile figure stand included!
※ We are taking a sample under supervision.
This might look different from the released product.
(C) 2019 MARVEL
About Spider-Man: Homecoming:
Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, young Peter Parker returns home to live with his Aunt May. Under the watchful eye of mentor Tony Stark, Parker starts to embrace his newfound identity as Spider-Man. He also tries to return to his normal daily routine — distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just a friendly neighborhood superhero. Peter must soon put his powers to the test when the evil Vulture emerges to threaten everything that he holds dear.
The movie stars Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan, Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomers/The Vulture and Marisa Tomei as Aunt May.